August 25, 2015

Time Traveller

 
TIME TRAVELLER
 
If we could travel into the past, it's mind-boggling what would be possible. For one thing, history would become an experimental science, which it certainly isn't today. The possible insights into our own past and nature and origins would be dazzling. For another, we would be facing the deep paradoxes of interfering with the scheme of causality that has led to our own time and ourselves. I have no idea whether it's possible, but it's certainly worth exploring.
CARL SAGAN, NOVA interview, Oct. 12, 1999
 

My entry for Three Muses Challenge - Choose A Superpower
Credits for images go to Pixabay.com for the woman
Holliewood Studio's Special Effects Two for the color splash special effects and background.
Mischief Circus Digi Kit The Alchemist
Brushes and fractals from my own collections
 

 



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful imagery and yes time traveling would be awesome. I love books and films that deal with the subject. Brilliant work Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful interpretation of your choice of power! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Bev this is gorgeous and you have expressed it to a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is impressive. it gives an idea, how to show emotions and what they are about!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very powerful image and true strong superpower! :)
    I love the spiral-clock and radiant effects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh .. why didn't I think of that one. If I wasn't going to be invisible I would certainly travel back in time. Love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great presentation...it WOULD be fun to be a time traveler...that's my 2nd choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great entry. It is very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intriguing and wonderfully presented. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to put a little air under my wings. I so appreciate your observations, comments and praise. Hugs!