November 1, 2015

Dead Fairy

DEAD FAIRY
Perhaps the winds were too strong,
perhaps the rains too difficult to survive.
She lay in a heap beneath the redwood trees,
lost in the brown decaying things.
I lifted her from that tiny cold grave,
her wings tattered, her bones so fragile,
and I took her home.

Done for Dream In Darkness Monday challenge.

I used so many different elements from so many of the digi kits offered
over at Mischief Circus, well I lost count!!
Some of the major contributors were Cryztal Rains fabulous paper sets

2 comments:

  1. a morbid time is the novembre! anatomic studies once more!
    Herzlich P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I adore this it is going to be one of my all time favorite collages...just magnificent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to put a little air under my wings. I so appreciate your observations, comments and praise. Hugs!