September 9, 2017

The Eight Of Hearts

The Eight Of Hearts

Our challenge this week over at Take A Word was "Heart".

I called this piece the Eight Of Hearts because there are EIGHT HEARTS in the image.
Can you find them?

Thanks to Mischief Circus for many of the bits of digi ephemera that went into this.

Here are the locations of the eight hearts:
1. Tag coming out of book has a medical heart illustration on it.
2. Gold filigree heart necklace laying on top of book.
3. Heart stamp on envelope.
4. Heart pierced with swords on tarot card.
5. Heart shimmering under glass face on silver fob watch.
6. Broken heart on back of black spider.
7. Heart shaped package wrapped in brown twine.
8. Winged heart motif on the antique button underneath rose stems.

Did you find them?


7 comments:

  1. Well I think I found all 8 hearts but the last one involves the ribbon in the knot of the bow and the bottom of the rose so maybe I am reaching. I love the spider and the whole thing is gorgeous and a lot of fun...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deann, you just about got them all. The hardest one is the heart in the fob watch, not sure if you found this one with your eagle eyes. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this so marvelous. i think i got 8 hearts. regardless this is a wonderful work of (he)art. and now i have pat benatar's song "wuthering heights" going through my head! which is a good thing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. in case you do not know the song i mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnDijNVpngA xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magnifique display of beautiful elements.
    Everything is at the right place.
    The corroded colours are superb.

    I didn't find the 8 hearts, I missed one...
    But I really enjoyed looking for them.
    Thank you, and BRAVO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I got them. Very clever I must say. Early morning here so my morning eye sight was tricky. Took me time for the wee hearts.

    Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely art, and great fun seeking out the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to put a little air under my wings. I so appreciate your observations, comments and praise. Hugs!