July 30, 2015

One Fish, Two Fish, Dead Fish, Blue Fish

One Fish, Two Fish, Dead Fish, Blue Fish
 
One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish,
Black fish, Blue fish, Old fish, New fish.
This one has a little car.
This one has a little star.
Say! What a lot of fish there are.
Yes. Some are red, and some are blue.
Some are old and some are new.
Some are sad, and some are glad,
And some are very, very bad.
Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know, go ask your dad.
                                       -Dr. Seuss
 
Such fun!! Thanks to Mischief Circus The Snow Queen Full Kit
 
Done for Three Muses' Challenge - Blue and White


5 comments:

  1. Hoooo, a treasure, I'm in aw Marilyn.
    May I swap it please?
    (If you find something you like in my blog, I'll send it to you in 300 DPI, if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sim, thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I'm so glad you enjoyed the piece. Yes, of course I'd love to trade. I love your "Wicked" piece, it makes me smile every time I look at it.
    my email address is: mjgirling@sasktel.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great , love your creative mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to smile when I saw your beautiful dead bluefish. I think our entries should be posted side by side as before and after! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork is exquisite and together with the poem is a joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to put a little air under my wings. I so appreciate your observations, comments and praise. Hugs!